Microsoft’s most awaited Windows 8 Operating System has been finally officially released on 25th October 2012.
Windows 8 works on the same hardware that powers Windows 7:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch.
- To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768.
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768.
- Internet access (ISP fees might apply)
Microsoft provide these evaluation copies for Developers but Consumers can also try them as well before upgrading to full version.
Follow that link and you will be asked to access those links by logging into your Hotmail or Outlook account.
[Download Windows 8 32-bit Free] [Download Windows 8 64-bit Free]
Product Key : XKY4K-2NRWR-8F6P2-448RF-CRYQH
Once you Login to your account and your download will be ready.