We have seen many transformations to the Windows Operating System, and each one has its own beauty and impresses with its own applications. We are very well aware of the fact that Windows 8 OS is not yet released in the market. So, compensation or a creation, whatever we call it, but Windows 8 transformation pack has got its own style.
As the name suggests, the Transformation Pack essentially morphs any XP, Vista or Windows 7 PC into a Windows 8 lookalike. Updated to 4.0, the latest version adds the Segoe seen in Windows 8 CP to add further authenticity and realism. In addition, the Charms Bar has been introduced for those unable to get the full UI working properly.
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7 including Server Editions
- Genuine Windows 8 system resources with Metro touches
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- Fresh start for Vista/Seven Transformation Pack users with updated Windows 8 themes and resources
- UxStyle memory patching
- Windows 8 themes, wallpaper and logon screen
- UserTile with current user auto-configured on login
- Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets
- Aero’s auto-colorization feature
- And much moreRequirements:
- .NET Framework 2.0 – Required for system files transformation in Windows XP/Server 2003 x64 Editions Only.
- .NET Framework 4.0- Required for Windows 8 features like User Tile/Metro UI Desktop/Auto-colorization.
[Download Windows 8 Transformer Pack]
Incoming search terms: